- 25-Nov-2017 : Player-owned shops!
- Ever wanted to try your hand at commerce on Ancient Anguish? Player owned shops can now be purchased from Andy. Visit him in the Eastroad Inn to place a bid and see 'help playershops' to learn more about running a shop.
- 24-Nov-2017 : Fishing contests!
- There will be two 2-hour blocks of fishing competitions held the 25th of November! See Announcement Board for the timeslots and more information.
- 25-Oct-2017 : Flaghunt event!
- Maker's Magnificent AAnniversary flaghunting (with fabulous prize) is available to play at your own pace all reboot long! Visit the crossroads in Tantallon and check out the glowing box.
- 25-Sep-2017 : A ship of your own!
- The shipyard northeast of Tantallon is taking orders from those who would like a ship of their own. Many types and sizes are available! Talk to Deidre and see 'help ships' to learn more.
- 25-Aug-2017 : Rare Item Auctions!
- Unapproved items are being sold during four special auctions today celebrate AA's 25 years. See Announcement Board for auction times.
- 25-Jul-2017 : Eat & drink contest!
- Competition begins immediately after reboot on July 25th and lasts until Armageddon ends the world again two days later. Maker has cooked up some excellent prizes for the winners!
- 25-Jul-2017 : New cleric prayers!
- Clerics can now call a painful hunger or taxing thirst on themselves, becoming insatiable for a time, though overuse can have lasting effects.
- 25-May-2017 : A new class!
- There are rumours of a new way to master your mind and body in the far northern reaches of Infidian.
- 25-Apr-2017 : Anarchy!
- There is total Anarchy from the 25th till the 1st of May! Dont miss out!
- 25-Mar-2017 : Bucca in Dymwood
- A human living on Infidian claims he has found the fabled race of creatures called bucca living in Dymwood Dell.
Quote: Some lessons can't be taught, Elektra. They must be lived to be understood.