Geography and Townships of Ancient Anguish
Ancient Anguish is made of two continents, known as Anguish and Infidian. They are populated with a large number of towns, villages, and other settlements. Detailed information about some of the settlements, and some maps of the World, are available below.
World and Continents
- A graphical map of Anguish circa 1997 can be seen here. The map on this page is approximately 270k in size, donated by Dearon.
- An accessible map of our World for screen readers maintained by Jerusulum.
- An html map of our World can be seen here. This map was created by Methos and maintained by Levek.
- An html of infidian can be seen here. This map was created by Methos and maintained by Levek.
- A high resolution graphical map of Anguish, created by Macl. 480k in size.
- A high resolution map of Infidian, created by Juttho and Sirpsycho. It is about 390k.
- A high res map of Ancient Anguish, by Macl, Juttho, and Sirpsycho. 440k.
- The World of Ancient Anguish on wall posters by Jerusulum.
- Tantallon, the largest city on the continent. The Scythe Clan have established their camp outside the city's walls.
- Castle and village of Nepeth, home to the Knights of Drin.
- The Orcish town of Dalair, home to the Courts of Chaos.
- Serene Neville, home to the Monks of Antana.
- Distant Duender, home to the Eldar.
- Hobbitat, home under the hills for the Hobbits of Ancient Anguish.
- Deserted Zhamarr, cursed land to the northwest.
- Sleepy Balan, ruled by the Balan-Kor line.
- Greenhaven, home of the legendary Whisper Geyser.
- Andeli castle, ruled by the Tykh house.
- Dwarven Thranarack, home of industrious dwarves.
- The forest village of Listan, where the Temple of Listhalia can be found.